Mp Champo 2005 - La classe!
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

tu me trouves... sadique?

+9
ProtuberenceGraisseuse
Time to kick ass
Infest
"Prof." cOyOte
Gragotte
The Dude
YoshYosh
PapillonLibelluleTiticaca
JL
13 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Infest
++ Gauss ++
++ Gauss ++
Infest

Localisation : A l'ombre d'un palmier sur une île déserte... ou pas

tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 EmptyMar 21 Fév 2006 - 14:02

Bon sang Harry. Tu as fait un sacré fiasco hier soir. Qu'est ce qui m'empecherait de parler de fiasco complet?
- "complet" est exagéré.
- Ouais, ça marche par degré...
- C'est une echelle avec "mission réussie" à un bout et "fiasco complet" à l'autre, et nous on est à peu près au milieu.

Non, ce n'est pas Harry Potter.

Helen va faire la gueule.
- C'est toujours pareil avec les terroristes. Ils ne respectent jamais l'emploi du temps de gens.

T'es completement malade! On ne mobilise pas des agents pour suivre sa femme! C'est du détournement de fonds publiques et ça menace la sécurité nationale. Tu comprend? Tu débloque completement. Je dois m'interposer.
- Tu vas me balancer?
- Bon sang Harry! On est dans le même bateau. Ta femme se tape un vendeur de voiture? Je sais que c'est humiliant! Mais réagit en homme!
- Tu me balance, je te balance.
- Je suis blanc comme neige. Innocent comme l'agneau qui...
- Et cette mission foirée parce que tu te faisais tailler une pipe ?
- Tu es au courant ?... Ok prend par Franklin Avenue c'est plus rapide.

Savez-vous ce que c'est ? (devant une bombe nucléaire)
- Je sais ce que c'est. Une machine à expresso... non... c'est un mixer à glace, voilà j'ai trouvé... un chauffe eau ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Time to kick ass
++ Gauss ++
++ Gauss ++
Time to kick ass

MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 EmptyMer 22 Fév 2006 - 0:50

True lies, et je l' ai jamais vu en francais ....lol
Infest
++ Gauss ++
++ Gauss ++
Infest

MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 EmptyMer 22 Fév 2006 - 0:53

ça c'est les sous-titres de la vo parce que déjà en français ils ont du mal alors en vo...
Time to kick ass
++ Gauss ++
++ Gauss ++
Time to kick ass

MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 EmptyMer 1 Mar 2006 - 9:00

Bien bien... Celle la elle est facile... Surtout pour toi infest Wink

You know what? I'm sick of being in the van. You guys gotta be in the van next time. I' ve been in the van for fifteen year, [...]!

Comme ca on ne comprend pas, mais dans le film ca m' a fait mourrir de rire!
Infest
++ Gauss ++
++ Gauss ++
Infest

MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 EmptyMar 7 Mar 2006 - 15:20

lol mais faut attendre la moitié du générique pour voir celle là.
Enfin je suis content JL l'a enfin vu
et j'ai réussi à le citer dans ma disserte de français. J'ai même mis "and I fucking did it" (entre autre)
Infest
++ Gauss ++
++ Gauss ++
Infest

MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 EmptySam 1 Avr 2006 - 16:34

Citation :
Vous aimez tout ce qui est bon ?
- Oui
- C'est très mauvais !
JL
++ Gauss ++
++ Gauss ++
JL

MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 EmptyMer 10 Mai 2006 - 22:19

Quelques répliques d'un film culte, et en VO svp :

Customs official: Do you have anything to declare, sir?
Avi: Yeah. Don't go to England.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Avi: Should I call you Bullet? Tooth?
Bullet Tooth Tony: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bullet Tooth Tony: You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

Avi: Tony.
Bullet Tooth Tony: What?
Avi: Look in the dog.
Bullet Tooth Tony: What do you mean, "Look in the dog"?
Avi: I mean open him up.
Bullet Tooth Tony: That's a bit strong! It's not a fucking tin of baked beans! What do you mean "open him up"?

Mickey: [roused from his drunken stupor] I need to have a shite.

Turkish: Fuck me, hold tight. What's that?
Tommy: It's me belt, Turkish.
Turkish: No, Tommy. There's a gun in your trousers. What's a gun doing in your trousers?
Tommy: It's for protection.
Turkish: Protection from what? "Zee Germans"?

Brick Top: In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again.

Turkish: You take sugar?
Brick Top: No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough.

Turkish: Well, do you want to do it?
Mickey: That depends.
Turkish: On what?
Mickey: On you buying this caravan. Not the rouge one, the rose.
Turkish: It's not the same caravan.
Mickey: It's not the same fight.
Turkish: It's twice the fucking size of the last one.
Mickey: Turkish, the fight is twice the size. And me ma still needs a caravan. I like to look after me ma. It's a fair deal. Take it.
Turkish: Mickey, you're lucky we aren't worm food after your last performance. Buying a tart's mobile palace is a little fucking rich.
[Realizes his mistake]
Turkish: I wasn't calling your mum a tart. I just meant...
Mickey: Save your breath for cooling your pies. Hey, look
[starts talking incoherently]
Mickey: Right. And she's terribly partial to the periwinkle blue. Have I made myself clear, lads?
Turkish: Yeah, that's perfectly clear, Mickey. Just give me one minute to confer with my colleague.
[to Tommy]
Turkish: Did you understand a single word of what he just said?

Dernière édition par le Mer 10 Mai 2006 - 22:22, édité 1 fois
JL
++ Gauss ++
++ Gauss ++
JL

MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 EmptyMer 10 Mai 2006 - 22:20

Avi: I'm gettin' heartburn. Tony, do something terrible.

Mickey: I bet ya can box a little, can't ya sir? Aye, you look like a boxer.

Bullet Tooth Tony: Boris the Blade? As in Boris the Bullet-Dodger?
Avi: Why do they call him the Bullet-Dodger?
Bullet Tooth Tony: 'Cause he dodges bullets, Avi.

Avi: You got a toothbrush? We're going to London. Do you hear that, Doug? I'm coming to London.
[Avi arrives in London]
Doug the Head: Avi.
Avi: Shut up and sit down, you big, bald fuck. I don't like leaving my country Doug, and I especially don't like leaving it for anything less then sandy beaches, and cocktails with little straw hats.
Doug the Head: Avi, we have sandy beaches...
Avi: So? Who the fuck wants to see 'em?

Bullet Tooth Tony: Avi, pull your socks up.

Avi: Eighty-six carats.
Rosebud: Where?
Avi: London.
Rosebud: London?
Avi: London.
Gemologist: London?
Avi: Yes, London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary fucking Poppins... LONDON.

Turkish: You show me how to control a wild fucking gypsy and I'll show you how to control an unhinged, pig-feeding gangster.

Vinny: Why are we stopped here? What's wrong with that spot?
Tyrone: It's too tight.
Vinny: Too tight? You could land a jumbo fucking jet in that.

Vinny: I thought you said he was a getaway driver. What the fuck can he get away from?

Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.
Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.
Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. (withdraws his gun) And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off.

Brick Top: If I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. And if you ever interrupt me whilst I'm walking, I'll cut your fucking jacobs off.

Tommy: Who took the jam outta your doughnut?
Turkish: You took the fucking jam outta my doughnut, Tommy, you.

Brick Top: I don't care if he's Muhammad I'm hard Bruce Lee. You can't change fighters.

[Tyrone just backed into Franky Four Fingers' van]
Tyrone: I didn't see it there.
Vinny: It's a four ton truck, Tyrone. Its not as though its a bag of fucking peanuts, is it?
Tyrone: It was at a funny angle.
[All three turn and look back at the truck]
Vinny: It's behind you Tyrone. Whenever you reverse, things come at you from behind.

Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.

Turkish: I fail to recognize the correlation between "losing 10K", "hospitalizing gorgeous" and "a good deal".

Turkish: [looks at the caravan] Look at it. How am I suppose to run this thing from that? We'll need a proper office. I want a new one, Tommy. You're going to buy it for me.
Tommy: Why me?
Turkish: Well, you know about caravans.
Tommy: How's that?
Turkish: You spent a summer in one, which means you know more than me. And I don't want to have my pants pulled down over the price.
Tommy: What's wrong with this one?
Turkish: [Pulls the caravan's door from its hinges] Oh, nothing, Tommy. It's tiptop. I'm just not sure about the colour.
JL
++ Gauss ++
++ Gauss ++
JL

MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 EmptyMer 10 Mai 2006 - 22:23

Brick Top: Gimme that fucking shooter.
Pikey: I'll give you that fucking shooter you cunt hair.
[Blam. Blam]

Policeman: So, what you doin here?
Turkish: I'm taking the dog for a walk. What's the problem?
Policeman: What's in the car?
Turkish: Seats and a steering wheel.

Mickey: Good dags. D'ya like dags?
Tommy: Dags?
Mickey: What?
Mrs. O'Neil: Yeah, dags.
Tommy: Oh, dogs. Sure, I like dags. I like caravans more.

Tyrone: I don't want that dog dribbling on my seats.
Vinny: Your seats? Tyrone, this is a stolen car, mate.

Turkish: I'm sorry, Mickey.
Mickey: Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?

[Pricing a diamond for Bad Boy Lincoln]
Sol: No, it's a moissanite.
Bad Boy Lincoln: A what-a-nite?
Sol: A moissanite is an artificial diamond, Lincoln. It's Mickey Mouse, man. Spurious. Not genuine. And it's worth... Fuck-all.

Bullet Tooth Tony: You better not be tellin' me porky pies.

Turkish: I can't make him fight, can I?
Brick Top: You're not much use to me alive are you, Turkish?

Errol: Fuckface, who's speaking to you? He asked him, didn't he?
Turkish: Fuckface... I like that one Errol. I'll have to remember that one next time I'm crawling off yer mum.

Turkish: Well the rabbit gets fucked.
Tommy: [pauses] Proper fucked?
Turkish: Yes, before "Zee Germans" get there.

Mickey: Ya got a good kick fer a fat fella.
Gorgeous George: You better stay down.
[throws Mickey into a wooden fence]

Turkish: [voice over] Boris the Blade, or Boris "the Bullet Dodger." As bent as the Soviet's sickle, and as hard as the hammer that crosses it. Apparently, it's impossible to kill the bastard.

[Doug sees four Jewish kids smoking]
Doug the Head: What are you doing?
Jewish Boy: [spits] It's a free country isn't it?
Doug the Head: Well it isn't a free shop is it? So fuck off.

Mickey: The deal was you bought it like you saw it. Hey, look, I've helped you as much as I'm going to help you. See that car? Just use it for you're not welcome anymore. You should fuck off now while you still got the legs to carry you.
Gorgeous George: Nobody.
Mickey: Nobody brings a fella the size of you unless they're trying to say something without talking, right?
Tommy: Sorry, Mickey. Just give our money back and you can keep the caravan.
Mickey: Why the fuck do I want a caravan that's got no fucking wheels? You want to settle this with a fight?
Mrs. O'Neil: Over my dead body! Now, go on! Go on! I'll not have you fighting, Mickey! You know what happens when you fight.
Mickey: Get her to sit down. For fuck's sake! Want the money? I ain't fucked you. I'll fight you for it. You and me.

[after hearing about Bullet-Tooth Tony surviving after being shot six times]
Cousin Avi: Six times?
Doug the Head: In one sitting.

Avi: Who is Bullet Tooth...
Charlie: Tony!
Bullet Tooth Tony: You silly fuck.
Doug the Head: He's a liability.
Charlie: You are gonna die Tony!
[bang]
Charlie: [bang]
Alex Denovitz: He got shot six times, had the bullets molded into gold.
Charlie: I shoot you! You go down!
[bang]
Charlie: [bang]
[bang]
Alex Denovitz: He has two in his teeth that dad did for him.
Charlie: Why don't you fucking DIE?
[bang]
Avi: Six times?
Doug the Head: In one sitting.
Bullet Tooth Tony: [Picks up a sword] Oh your in trouble now.

Turkish: That six pound piece of shit stuck in your trousers would do more damage if you fed it to him.

Brick Top: You're on thin fucking ice my pedigree chums, and I shall be under it when it breaks. Now, fuck off.

Brick Top: You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.
Sol: Would someone mind telling me, who are you?
Brick Top: And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Bullet Tooth Tony: I'm driving down the road with your head stuck in my window. What does it look like I'm doin'?

Sol: You ain't from this planet are you, Vincent? Who is gonna mug two black fellas, holding pistols, sat in a car that is worth less than your shirt?

Turkish: [Narrating] This is Tommy. He tells people he's named after a gun, but I know he's named after a famous 19th century ballet dancer.

Brick Top: [referring to Tommy] Turkish, put a lead on him.

Turkish: [Tommy has a gun in his trousers] what's to stop it blowing your bollocks off every time you sit down?

Turkish: Now, I know he looks like a fat fucker... well, he is a fat fucker...

Tommy: Are you sayin' I can't shoot?
Turkish: No Tommy, I'm not saying you can't shoot. I know you can't shoot. I'm just sayin' it'd probably do him more damage if you fed it to him.

Turkish: Have you ever crossed the road, and looked the wrong way?
[and]
Turkish: a car's nearly on you? So what do you do? Something very silly. You freeze. Your life doesn't flash before you, cos you're too fuckin' scared to think - you just freeze and pull a stupid face.
Infest
++ Gauss ++
++ Gauss ++
Infest

MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 EmptyJeu 11 Mai 2006 - 11:15

C'était la première fois que je sentais pitié et envie de baiser s'embrouiller dans ma tête. Tristesse infinie et trique. C'est malsain ? Je crois que c'est malsain.

Partons avant l'arrivée des flics.
- Niet. On fonce chez les flics.
- Oh, ils croiront qu'elle s'est brisé le coup avant que tu lui tires dans la tête

Harry?
- Ouais
- J'ai pissé dessus.
- Sur quoi ?
- Le cadavre. Ils peuvent m'identifier?
- Tu as pissé sur...
- Le cadavre. Ma question ...
- Non, ma question d'abord! Pourquoi diantre pisserais-tu sur un cadavre?
- Pas pour le fun!
JL
++ Gauss ++
++ Gauss ++
JL

MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 EmptyJeu 11 Mai 2006 - 12:31

KKBB evidemment je le conseille a tous ceux qui l'ont pas encore vu, c'est une illustration parfaite des lois de murphy...
JL
++ Gauss ++
++ Gauss ++
JL

MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 EmptyJeu 11 Mai 2006 - 18:44

et pour tout ceux qui veulent retrouver les répliques mémorables, je conseille
http://www.imdb.com/Sections/Quotes/Other

sur ce
QCSAV
JL
++ Gauss ++
++ Gauss ++
JL

MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 EmptyJeu 11 Mai 2006 - 18:53

- And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
- They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?
- No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.
- Then what do they call it?
- They call it a Royale with cheese.
- A Royale with cheese. What do they call a Big Mac?
- Well, a Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it le Big-Mac.
- Le Big-Mac. Ha ha ha ha. What do they call a Whopper?
- I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.

Je sais c'est un grand classique, mais si un jour, another tombe la dessus, ça lui fera un putain de plaisir.
Time to kick ass
++ Gauss ++
++ Gauss ++
Time to kick ass

MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 EmptyJeu 11 Mai 2006 - 20:30

JL, c' est tellement petit.... Et en plus ya pas de milkshake a $5 pour accompagner... non franchement c' etait bas. Mais ca fait plaisir quand meme Wink
JL
++ Gauss ++
++ Gauss ++
JL

MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 EmptyJeu 11 Mai 2006 - 20:36

Désolé je la trouve pas sur le site que j'ai donné va falloir que je cherche ailleurs, en attendant y'a celle là aussi

- What does Marcellus Wallace look like?
- What?
- What country you from?
- What?
- What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?
- What?
- ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?
- Yes!
- Then you know what I'm saying!
- Yes!
- Describe what Marcellus Wallace looks like!
- What, I-?
- Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, motherfucker. Say what one more goddamn time.
- He's b-b-black...
- Go on.
- He's bald...
- Does he look like a bitch?
- What?
[shoot]
- DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?
- No!
- Then why you try to fuck him like a bitch, Brett?
- I didn't.
- Yes you did. Yes you did, Brett. You tried to fuck him. And Marcellus Wallace don't like to be fucked by anybody, except Mrs. Wallace.
JL
++ Gauss ++
++ Gauss ++
JL

MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 EmptyJeu 11 Mai 2006 - 20:42

C'est bon, je l'ai ! ! ! ! ! ! !

- Hi I'm Buddy, what can I get'cha?
- I'll have the Douglas Sirk steak.
- How d'ya want it, burnt to a crisp, or bloody as hell ?
- Bloody as hell. And to drink, a vanilla coke.
- How 'bout you, Peggy Sue ?
- I'll have the Durwood Kirby burger -- bloody -- and a five-dollar shake.
- How d'ya want that shake, Martin and Lewis, or Amos and Andy?
- Martin and Lewis.
- Did you just order a five-dollar shake?
- Sure did.
- A shake ? Milk and ice cream ?
- Uh-huh.
- It costs five dollars?
- Yep.
- You don't put bourbon in it or anything?
- Nope.
- Just checking.

QCSAT Ben
Socrate
Extreme Rider
Extreme Rider
Socrate

MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 EmptyVen 12 Mai 2006 - 11:14

Bon, on peut dire qu'on a presque fait une overdose de snatch la, mais en VO c'est si bon... Et j'aime beaucoup celle de Pulp fiction avec Marcellus Wallace.

Sinon, la toute dernière je ne crois pas la connaître...
Et j'y pense, est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait me preter kiss kiss bang bang parce que je commence à en avoir beaucoup entendu parlé mais ne fait pas encore partie de ma culture...

Et puis bon, pour la route en voila quelques une :

- Je crois que vous avez un peu trop de fer dans vos globules rouges... je vais arranger ça...Ne faites jamais confiance à une jolie fille, surtout si elle s'interresse a vous...

Parce que bon... bientot... gros gros match... à ce qu'il parait...

- Purvis : J'ai quoi dans le ventre? [...] Vous allez me dire ce que j'ai dans le ventre !!!
- Ripley : Tu as un monstre au fond de toi. Ces types ont piraté la navette où tu étais. Ils ont vendu ton cryotube à cet homme là. Il t'a mis un alien à l'intérieur de ton corps. Un spécimen très agressif. Il va sortir en te crevant la cage thoracique et tu vas mourir. D'autres questions ?
- Purvis : Qui êtes-vous ?
- Ripley : Je suis la mère du monstre.

Parce que j'ai vu les 4 dernièrement et que j'aime beaucoup ce passage... Purvis est un vrai malade, je sais pas si vous vous souvenez...

-2,21 Gigawatts !!
Parce que c'est un grand grand classique

- Defiant until the end, huh? You won't cry like him, will you? You're not afraid of death. You're like me.
- The only thing that you and I have in common, Mr. Creedy, is that we're both about to die.
- How do you imagine that's gonna happen?
- With my hands around your neck.

Parce que c'est tellement bon...

- A ce que je vois t'as réussi à temonter un buisness... c'est très bien ouais, c'est très bien. Tu commences à palper... Et quand tu commences à palper, y'a des règles à apprendre si tu veut continuer : tu dois apprendre à faire la différence entre les armes et le beurre.
Les armes qu'est-ce que c'est? Les armes, c'est ta seule vraie richesse. C'est des valeurs boursières, des oeuvres d'art, tu vois, des conneries qui se monnaient et qui grimpent en valeur.
C'est quoi le beurre? Une caisse, des fringues, une montre toute cette came de merde qui s'achète et qui vaut plus rien une fois que tu l'as. Cherche pas ailleurs mec. Des armes et du beurre!

Parce que je la connais par coeur mais que je ne sais pas d'où elle vient. Aidez moi please!
JL
++ Gauss ++
++ Gauss ++
JL

MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 EmptyLun 5 Juin 2006 - 18:02

Question réplique (ou plutôt non-réplique), je vous conseille de voir un passage de Ma vie en l'air (avec Marion Cotillard, entre autres), où l'actrice précitée a un copain qui ne parle que par monosyllabes, et ce pendant 2 minutes montre en main... Tordant.
Socrate
Extreme Rider
Extreme Rider
Socrate

MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 EmptyLun 5 Juin 2006 - 20:15

Et personne propose des trucs pour mes citations ??? Elles sont trop faciles c'est ça?
En tout cas, si vous pouviez faire un effort pour la dernière, j'aimerai bien savoir...
JL
++ Gauss ++
++ Gauss ++
JL

MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 EmptyVen 16 Juin 2006 - 16:22

Socrate a écrit:
- Je crois que vous avez un peu trop de fer dans vos globules rouges... je vais arranger ça...Ne faites jamais confiance à une jolie fille, surtout si elle s'interresse a vous...
X-Men 2, bien sûr... et d'ailleurs le 3 est a chier, et je pèse mes mots.

Socrate a écrit:
- Purvis : J'ai quoi dans le ventre? [...] Vous allez me dire ce que j'ai dans le ventre !!!
- Ripley : Tu as un monstre au fond de toi. Ces types ont piraté la navette où tu étais. Ils ont vendu ton cryotube à cet homme là. Il t'a mis un alien à l'intérieur de ton corps. Un spécimen très agressif. Il va sortir en te crevant la cage thoracique et tu vas mourir. D'autres questions ?
- Purvis : Qui êtes-vous ?
- Ripley : Je suis la mère du monstre.
Alien, sûrement, mais lequel, mystère, j'en ai vu aucun.

Socrate a écrit:
-2,21 Gigawatts !!
A ce qu'il parait en VO, c'est 1.21GW, mais bon tout le monde a reconnu... enfin j'espère.

Par contre désolé pour les deux autres, ça me dit rien du tout, il faudrait demander a notre Infest national
Infest
++ Gauss ++
++ Gauss ++
Infest

MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 EmptyVen 23 Juin 2006 - 17:52

Je sais pas non plus.
Mais alors, pour Kis Kiss Bang Bang, t'as dû le voir maintenant, non? Alors gros gros flim?

en tout cas les 5/2 version * on bien aimé

et puis grosses citations
Harry?
- Ouais
- J'ai pissé dessus.
- Sur quoi ?
- Le cadavre. Ils peuvent m'identifier?
- Tu as pissé sur...
- Le cadavre. Ma question ...
- Non, ma question d'abord! Pourquoi diantre pisserais-tu sur un cadavre?
- Pas pour le fun!

je l'avais déjà mise mais gros gros moment du film ça
Socrate
Extreme Rider
Extreme Rider
Socrate

MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 EmptySam 24 Juin 2006 - 10:52

Ouais, gros gros flim je suis d'accord. J'ai particulièrement aimé le passage avec la roulette russe. J'était vraiment mort de rire. Ou quand ils balancent le cadavre par la fenètre parce que c'est plus rapide que par les escaliers... Ce flim est un peu immoral quand même...

Faudrait que je le revoie aussi parce que c'est vrai que l'histoire est un peu compliquée ^^.

Sinon, pour cette très belle citation en VO que vous n'avez pas trouvé, je vous informe qu'il s'agit de V pour Vendetta, un très gros flim que je conseille à ceux qui ne l'ont pas vu.

(Je parle de cette citation:
- Defiant until the end, huh? You won't cry like him, will you? You're not afraid of death. You're like me.
- The only thing that you and I have in common, Mr. Creedy, is that we're both about to die.
- How do you imagine that's gonna happen?
- With my hands around your neck.)
.:Super:./Metaleye/COYOTE
++ Matheu vite faf! ++
++ Matheu vite faf! ++
.:Super:./Metaleye/COYOTE

MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 EmptySam 24 Juin 2006 - 13:51

V for vendetta.
Indeed.

The problem with ideas Mr. Creedy, is that ideas are bulletproof.
Socrate
Extreme Rider
Extreme Rider
Socrate

MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 EmptySam 24 Juin 2006 - 17:24

Oui, gros flim... D'ailleurs, il se murmure que ce week-end, c'est la fête du cinéma, mais je dis ça, je dis rien c'est bien connu...
emily MP
++ Gauss ++
++ Gauss ++
emily MP

MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 EmptySam 24 Juin 2006 - 17:35

c'est quand??? demain lundi et mardi? c'est ca?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: tu me trouves... sadique?   tu me trouves... sadique? - Page 4 Empty

tu me trouves... sadique?
Page 4 sur 5Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant